-
December 4th, 2002, 10:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Audioslave...or maybe I'm a little slow..*s
-
December 4th, 2002, 11:42 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I have heard of them..but as of yet..not listeded..but i am gonna make a point too..*hugs* good ta see ya!!
-
December 5th, 2002, 10:57 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Do you have Kazaa?...I got a few from there..."Cochise"..is pretty good.
The band is.....Rage Against The Machine minus the singer....Chris Cornell (Soundgarden) on vocals....
good to see you too hon..*hugs
-
December 5th, 2002, 12:13 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
yup..i do..and i'll check it out!
-
December 6th, 2002, 02:18 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I just got in to OAR
the song
crazy game of poker is good
-
December 7th, 2002, 01:05 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Haven't heard of them....must check them out.
On a bit of a Guns N Roses retro kick at the moment...someone gave me a copy of the live album this morning..I'm going to burn it later today...I've also been getting some of this new punk stuff..Millencolin...good band.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks